Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Photoless

I got to go away overnight this week! Two friends from seminary came into town and we got a room at a nearby hotel. From just after noon on Wednesday until late into the night, we worked on scrapbooks and laughed and laughed. We fell asleep quoting "Friends" and awoke to a great breakfast someone ELSE cooked. Combined we finished 51 pages and Nicole and I fell in love with Meagan's Cricut.

I took plenty of pictures and Nicole's words, "I'll just rely on you for the pictures" ring in my ears as my camera goofed up tonight and I just may have lost them all. Sorry Meagan. Sorry Nicole. For now, no photos on The Blue Hutch. But definitely a mention!!

It was WONDERFUL to spend time with such dear friends doing something we all love. Can't wait until next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say it isn't so? At least we have the memories-which are more precious than even pictures!

Marcie said...

Sounds so fun! I recently saw Diana's scrap booking weekend invite and thought that would be fun to do together. So glad you guys got to do your own. I don't think I have done any "pages" since I last did them with y'all. Talk about behind!!! :o) Hope you get your pictures back, although I appreciate Nicole's sentiments.

Amanda said...

Sounds like heaven!!!