Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Haircut

I got a haircut this morning. I took a picture of myself from two years ago (my sister's wedding) and was going to go for that look. I walked into the salon and there was a magazine with Eva Longoria on the front WITH MY HAIRCUT. So, I took the photo album back to the car. When Kristi asked what we were doing "this time" I pointed to Eva. She said, "I can make you look just like her except for your green eyes." I added, "And the million dollar thin Hispanic face."

Still, the time at the salon was fun. I fell asleep three different times and ended up with sassy hair - - that looks JUST LIKE Eva's on the magazine.

I was trying to take a picture to show you and this is what I was up against:
Oh Well.

9 comments:

Allison said...

I think the haircut is fabulous. Watch out Eva! I was able to go to the salon a few weeks ago for the first time in years. It's like a 2 hour vacation. wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I love the sassy hair! Maybe I will try falling asleep while I get my hair cut sometime :)

amy said...

LOVE IT!

Penny said...

It looks really good! I never have any luck with pictures in magazines... my hair has a mind of it's own.

Anonymous said...

I went for a haircut yesterday, too! There's nothing like a short, sassy haircut to make a girl feel amazing. :) I love your cut!
Mindy

Allison said...

Love your haircut! It's super straight- she must have had a mac daddy straight iron? I think you look gorgeous!!

annaj said...

So cute!!

Catherine said...

Suits you, Becky!

Annie said...

I dream of being able to walk into a salon and ask for a cute haircut like that.
No doubt they could come up with something cute -- but that is because they have the magic of their products and irons and dryers--- all of which I am unwilling to invest in-- nor do I have the time to spend an hour every day doing it to my hair....which means my hair will NEVER look that cute again until I re-enter the salon 6 months later.
So instead, I sport the frizzy-hair mushroom-shaped look or tie it back in a ponytail --and look at pictures of people like you with cute straight, flat hair and think, "WOW!! I wish my hair did that!" :)
Awesome cut! And awesome picture! :)
~annie