Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What's With Him, eh?

Remember this guy from last year? What's my kids' obsession with him anyway?

The kids aren't allowed to touch the ornaments but I keep finding Little with her hands on this one. When she realizes I have walked into the room, she says, "I'm giving him his wings." and "He's trying to get to heaven." I can only assume this is in reference to the "Oh you can't get to heaven in a red canoe" song.

I shudder to think what her theology of heaven really is *wink*.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the world was the hairdresser thinking!!! Now I can see what you meant per Lily's haircut. I want to cry too. Think the kids could be fixated of the snowman because they think those marshmallows are real. MM

annaj said...

i think she looks cute