Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I wasn't lookin'

Now that Bubba goes to school on Tuesdays and has Occupational Therapy, he LOVES coloring and writing his name. He needs help to write his name but he loves to do it.

We got the markers out yesterday and KB was enjoying putting them into the bag and taking them out of the bag while Bubba and I were writing. I heard Little say, "What's wrong with your mouth, KB?" and looked up to see this:


She had managed to get the lid off and was sucking on the marker. I took her straight to the tub for a good washing. This gave Bubba a great idea and moments later I heard a key in the front door, Honey walked into the house, and the exclamation was made, "Son! What have you done?" He had DRAWN all around his mouth and cheeks so HE could get a bath too.

Next time, all you have to do is ask, Bub!

4 comments:

annaj said...

no photo of him, huh?

Anonymous said...

I burst out laughing when I saw this picture!

Julia said...

See, your kids all are attention hogs!

Amy Mac said...

We have a picture of Ethan just like this. They can't reach for the yellow marker, can they????