Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DPP - Dec 2


The fact that it is Dec. 2 and my tree isn't decorated tells one a LOT about my life right now. I am a "the turkey is in Rubbermaid in the frig, let's get the tree out and deck them halls" kind of gal. My house is a pathetic attempt at Christmas cheer at the moment and time's a wastin'.

All morning Little asked about putting "pretty ornaments" on the tree. I told her that once Bubba was on the bus and KB was down for her nap, we would hang a few ornaments.

Today's photo shows most of the ornaments that Little hung - all 10 were in the same 11 inches of tree limbs. All were level with her chin. All of them will stay right there through Christmas.

These next photos are just shameless additions so you can see my precious little girl. She was concentrating so hard and was so proud of her work.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute. I like it! Leave 'em up there...a great reminder that decorating is in the eye of the decorator! I am sure she thinks it is B-E-A-U-tiful.

Anonymous said...

i know those ornaments!

Catherine said...

Very precious. Don't you just love how they LOVE putting ornaments on the tree? He he.

annaj said...

LOVE that first shot of Little. Oh, I just can't wait to squeeze the poop out of that little girl. Of course, I will make sure she if over the toilet.

annaj said...

ok, the word that i just had to type in for verification on my previous post was "unitoe" I laughed out loud. Isn't that a funny word? What exactly would that look like?