Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

DPP - Dec. 11


Honey is out of town. He went with a professor to Illinois for a staff development gig with a ministry we both used to be a part of. He took off work yesterday at noon and we went on a date! Date nights are pretty much a no-go at this stage, so we improvised.

We had a late lunch at PF Changs and this was inside my fortune cookie. Niiice.
We went to see the "new" Bond movie before heading home.

In our mailbox was a random letter from someone we know in another state with a check included. An unexpected event brought us riches. Huh!

If this were a movie, the soundtrack would break in with Michael W. Smith singing, "oh the haeeaeeand of Prahvidence. . ." slow fade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Thanks for the flashback to the MWS song. I haven't thought of that in years. :)

Anonymous said...

What a FUN day! Wish my husband would go out of town! jk ... by the way, I wanted you to know you are my hero!! love ya, amytjones

Bethany said...

You are CRACKIN' me up!!! And Praise the Lord for the check.