Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

And the winners are. . .

Leigh Ann Conrad won herself a coffee mug!
Yo Brutha won a set of magnets!
Alicia Bradley won the nativity cross!
Ruthanne won a set of cards!
and
Kathryn and Keith won the toile frame.

Thanks for playing everyone. If you won a prize you'll need to email your mailing address to me at: yardsale2u at gmail dot com (remove spaces).

Yo Brutha, you will need to pick between some patterns I have in magnets. I will get those pictures to you this evening - I have them taken but we are off to get Bubba and visit the eye doctor!

3 comments:

Alicia Bradley said...

Hurray! Thanks Becky!

I'll email ya!

Anonymous said...

Wha-hoo! Thanks Becky!
-Leigh Ann C.

annaj said...

you know, one of the privileges of being your sister is that you can make me stuff even though i didn't win. you gonna make me stuff?