Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Will Photo for Food

The gals over at 5 Minutes for Mom are having a photo contest. I had said I would never enter another photo contest after seeing the competition last time, but the prize is too much to ignore. And it's about food and, well, I really enjoy food.

Let's see, how did they explain it . . . "This contest is about celebrating our families through our FUN with FOOD photos. The winner will receive a $500.00 grocery card for a grocery chain in their area. The photos can be anything to do with food - kids with food, animals with food, you with food - whatever you can dream up."

I have taken creative license and present to you KB with her food - plastic though it may be. She has served up a whopping meal for us and is now taking a swig to calm her nerves. Bubba just asked, "What IS this?" - that's why she is cutting her eyes. You missed it but she just wiped her brow with her apron.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So. Stinking. Cute. And thanks for the tip. Your entry is way better than mine...

Catherine said...

That is SO GORGEOUS! Hope you win!
Oh, and Becky, I've never seen your wedding photos before - so nice to see them after all this time - I was thinking of you that day!

Alicia W. said...

That's a great one! Good luck. :o)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a winner to me :)

Shea said...

I linked to your entry in posting mine, hope that's okay. Congrats on the new job!