Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Wanna Be Like Memom

My mom is one of my favorite people. We have mother/daughter moments, of course, but I love being with her and laugh at how much I am like her.

I love watching my children with their Memom.

KB took to her after only a moment's hesitation.

Bubba loved having someone to do his sticker book with.

Little wanted to do EVERYTHING Memom did.(I LOVE this picture!!)

When Honey told me we would be staying in the Midwest, one of my biggest fears was that my children wouldn't get to know their Memom and Pop or Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma and Grandpa are hard to visit due to the 14 hour drive and NO direct flight. Southwest has a direct flight to Birmingham and God has been so gracious to allow up visits with Memom VERY regularly - Pop, semi-regularly. I am so thankful for the relationships they are building.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! That Little-MeMom is suitable for framing!!!!!

and, ys - I so see you in your Mom and I don't even know her.
~Mad

Annie said...

I'm so happy for you and your clean house. I know how much I long for my house to get cleaned out (and how much I need the help to do it) and though I'm tempted to just be jealous and covet....I will instead choose to rejoice with you! :)
Your pictures are so inspiring! I know how good you must feel having a clean, organized home. Its just so hard to attain with three tiny mess-makers always in action. It takes outside help, definitely!
Yay for you and for Memom!!!
~annie