Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Memory Manager

Another shameless plug.

I don't sell Creative Memories but I am a fan. There are certain products I am committed to - their albums, pages, and their photo manager! I love all the things I can do with my photos to get a GREAT product when I print them.

This is my original photo:
This is the one I edited on Memory Manager:
How many improvements can you find? First person to get it right gets a little somethin' from the Blue Hutch! There are 6 changes - cropping and zooming in are the same thing (Mo). Jawan got one - care to try for the other 5??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cropped, no extra "stuff" in background. Contrast. Brightness. No redeye. Zoomed in. Don't know if this is "right", but I gave it a shot! She's beautiful no matter how ya crop her! :)MO

Jawan said...

Did you remove KB's boo boo from the top of her head?

Jennifer said...

The couch cushion has been repaired!

Anonymous said...

I have the Memory Manager program and love it, too. I need to go and see what all my options for "corrections" are, because I am having a hard time find 6 things--especially if they are ones not mentioned already!