Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Honey's Gift

They have finished the new Admin. building on campus and Honey and the others will be moving in soon.  He has been talking about what to hang on the walls.  So, for his birthday I gave him this:
These are all the classes he took in seminary and they are in the school's colors.  I had it printed as an 11x14 photo and framed for his new office.  It turned out great.  I was so excited about it that I gave it to him early - only 12 hours early, but still early.  He LOVED it.  I am so glad he did.

The other fun thing is that I FINALLY got his diplomas (college and seminary) framed for his new office as well.  They aren't done yet but they are going to be SWEEEEET.

Happy Birthday, Honey!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so good! What a great idea to put all his course work!


Love you guys,
~Mad

(psst - is 'seminary' spelled wrong?)

Elizabeth Dark Wiley said...

Very nice poster, but I really likeee the new flowers on your page!! Nice touch.

Jawan said...

Love this...I might copy the idea as a gift for Mitch. Love the new blog look, too!

Annie said...

What a fantastic, thoughtful gift! Did you come up with this idea/layout, or is it a template where you type in the words you want to use?! VERY neat! I would never ever think of something like this! You've got enough creativity in you for 10 people, I think! :)
~annie