Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blogroll

Okay, a friend brought to my attention that her name wasn't on my list of blog favorites. I will not point out that she took for granted that her blog might be one of my favorites, instead I will jump straight ahead to the fact that she is now listed - - over to the right -- under what is now called "Blogs I Heart". (Much friendlier title and less likely to instigate conflict.)

If you aren't listed, it isn't because I don't like you - it might be because I don't know you have a blog -- -- OR you could be in my Google Reader - I add folks there all the time - and I just forgot to add you to my "Blogs I Heart" list.

Now I am off to get one more thing done before naps come to an end and we all troop out to get Little from camp. Yes, Little is at camp this week and THAT is a post of it's own. Check back. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! I am posting this from the office!
Waaaaaaa...you don't love me anymore - kidding!!!!

Yay, Google Reader! I love it!
www.xanga.com/madewyn

Anonymous said...

Is the 4Dings blog (baseball and other travels) too evil for you to heart...?