Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Testing, one, two, three

Tomorrow morning Bubba and I are heading West to meet some women from Special School District. Bubba is going to be tested in the areas of Speech/Language and Behavior (age appropriate) to see if he qualifies for services through the district this fall. At present Bubba is receiving Speech and Developmental Therapy in our home through First Steps but that only goes through one's third birthday (just two short months away, for Bubba).

Please pray for us and the time tomorrow. Please pray that Bubs will have a good morning, that he will qualify for the help he needs, that my heart would be full of faith, my eyes set on Jesus, and my tears in check.

Andrew, sorry you guys are probably just hearing about this now. I choose not to think about so many things. Am waiting to hear about you. We have been remember you at every meal and Little wants to know if you have been given wisdom yet. :)

No comments: