Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Can I Have A Do Over?

Learn from me, Padawan, and teach you I will. Maybe it is not so smart to say you will head up the crafts at VBS when you have three children under four, one of which has special needs, one who has therapy in home, and one who has new tubes in her ears and a low grade fever that won't go away. Maybe you should talk with your husband, you should, and realize he'll be out of town the week before.
And maybe you should take a photo of all the craft stuff somewhere other than in front of the nastiest bookshelf in your home, you should.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Just to make you feel better about your situation, I just called Pat and he said he was just sitting talking with Jeremy. Man, something about that isn't fair??? They need to have a GA for women :) (I know, I know, we could have gone, but still...)

Debbie said...

I didn't even realize that this was GA week--and my dad is there! I talked with mom yesterday and she said that my dad forgot his tie and tried to borrow one from your Honey. Evidently none of his were appropriate for Dad to wear to his big presentation :). I hope your week is going better! I know the VBS crafts will be GREAT!