Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Girl Hair, Puzzles, and Tight Spots - oh my!

I don't know how to fix hair - that's all there is to it. I have a daughter with cute hair and I don't know what to do with it. I need help. It should be summer soon (it was only 68 today) and ponytails would probably be a good thing - I need a tutorial. I should do a google search!

This is my attempt at something different. My friend, Mindy, gave us these tiny rubber bands before Little was even born and told me to put her hair in one and then add a bow. I JUST GOT THE NERVE TO TRY IT YESTERDAY!
Bubba loves himself some puzzles. I was doing an exercise video this week and turned to see this:
It was just so sweet I had to get a picture. (You should have seen me trying to keep up with Leslie Sansone while retrieving and snapping my camera.)

KB is into everything and very hard to keep up with these days. I was fixing dinner last night and she went after the plastic corn cob that had found it's way into the exersaucer. (Don't ask how it got there)
My mom has quoted 3 John 1:4 as long as I can remember, "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth." I agree with her wholeheartedly - big picture. At their age, my kids don't really understand the concept of walking in truth - of course we are praying they will come to an understanding and teaching them with that in mind. But, for the time being I think that I would say, "I have such great joy in seeing that my children play sweetly together." (Little is handing Bubba a block and he stacks it. KB is on her way to dump the blocks out to help make Little's job "easier". I hope they do this well together when they are 12, 14, and 15!)

No comments: