Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Walgreens, you'll do!

This week's Walgreens trip: great success. You see before you a $95 value and I paid $20! The gum and the shower cleaner weren't necessary but the gum was $.50 instead of $5 and the shower cleaner was $5 instead of $25, so I went for it. The two spray bottles in the back are Oxy Clean carpet cleaner (a $11 value for $3.50) and between KB spitting up CONSTANTLY and Bubba failing miserably at potty training - - - the carpet is in desperate need of cleaning and looks like that need will continue for some time to come!

What else: 1600 sheets of computer paper for $5.
Baby wipes: $5 (not on sale and no coupon)
Clorox: $1
Soft Soap: $.60
Makeup brush: free
Coffee Mate: 2/$1
Wal-Zyr: Free
Degree: $1
Speed Stick: $1.25
Soy Joy bars: 3/1.39

On another note - the toothbrush is free after rebate this month and I just used it mere moments ago. I have to say this is my FAVORITE toothbrush EVER - that's right 36 years+ of tooth brushing and I am saying that this toothbrush joins Twizzlers in making mouths happy!! The Colgate 360 something. Run right out and get yours free!

I am giddy - what a high! Oh, and this week I am transferring a prescription from Walmart to Walgreens and will be getting a $25 gift card for free!!! Kinda makes this whole shopping trip. . . FREE!!! What fun!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Becky - I am truly impressed. And let me know if you come up with any potty training secrets for #2. We aren't having any success our way either!

Debbie said...

You are a star!