Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Twizzlers - Make mouths happy!

I just did something I never thought I would do! I just bought 20 bags of Twizzlers! Seriously!

"Why would one do that?" you ask - and rightly you should! Well, here was today's deal at Walgreens:
Twizzlers: .99 (7-day coupon); use April EasySaver $1/4. The 10% more bags advertise movie tickets. Send movie ticket points in for the Hershey's Mega Movie Ticket Offer.

So, basically I spent $17.20 today will end up with $56.80 worth of Twizzlers (give me a break) and FOUR movie tickets ($34.00 value). That's a $90.80 value for $17.20 folks!

Now you ask, "What the heck are you going to do with all those Twizzlers???" - and rightly you should. My answer, "I have NO idea." I dp have Bunko tonight and we are supposed to all bring treats - I am taking a Twizzler bouquet!

And I'll be sure to save a bag or two for when I go to the MOVIES!!!!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

You are so smart! You're my hero.

Anonymous said...

It's official. You are a bigger freak than me. Save me a bag or 2, would you?

Debbie said...

I certainly hope you like Twizzlers! You might not like them once they are finally gone :).

Amy Mac said...

Mmmmmm...I loooove twizzlers!