Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter - the food

Well the White Chocolate Raspberry won out by a landslide and WOW, it was GOOD!! It isn't as pretty as the online photo but it was so easy and yummy. A nice spring treat. If you have something special coming up, it is well worth your time!
And I made hot cross buns. What a trip. From SCRATCH - used "dry active yeast" and everything. My first time. I mean there was kneading and everything. They were yummy too - I think Little would have eaten nothing else today, if I would have let her. These might become a family tradition! My research (though limited) doesn't show any deep spiritual significance connecting this bread to Easter, but I don't think I would have to search too hard to draw significance from the cross covering we who are full of sin, honey is sooo good at that, I'll ask him.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Yum! I bet that was delicious. You are becoming quite the chef--active yeast and everything!