Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Quick Photo Fest

Get a load of this angel!
We broke out the bumbo seat today. I actually looked in Bubba's baby book to see what we did when he was 31/2 months old and it made me remember! I think KB liked being upright and able to see. Little liked having her on more "equal" ground.

Slippers are a big thing in our old farmhouse. It is COLD up here and our kitchen floor stays icey. Little has enough trouble regulating her temperature so we got slippers. Keeping them on her feet is another challenge! SO, Bubba and KB, and mommy have slippers too and we all try to keep them on! Here are the girls'.


After our slipper photo shoot, Little sat up and announced she was going to teach KB how to talk to God. Again, my heart swelled!

7 comments:

annaj said...

oh my word! could she be any cuter??

Jawan said...

Sweet slippers...I can't get them to stay on Abigail's feet either.

p said...

Precious!

stephanie said...

That was from me. not Pat :)

Marcie said...

Little is such a great big sister!

We thought we might get to come see you guys and meet KB today with an unexpected visit, but it isn't going to happen. Ed had car trouble on his way to STL, and we thought we were going to have to rescue him. We are disappointed that he found a cheap car rental rate instead. Hopefully soon!

Mayberry Family said...

Your girls are too sweet! By the way, my cyber tag is up! Thanks for the tag!

erika said...

She's SO CUTE! Can't believe how big Little is. I love the party idea. Wish we could be together.

Watch out for the Bumbo Bomb.
http://evelynfloyd.blogspot.com/2008/01/bumbo-bombs.html

My sister just has a way with words. :)