Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Look what I got!

"Congratulations! You are eligible to receive a FREE Senseo® Coffee Pod System through the Share Senseo® promotion.

This promotion provides an exclusive Share Senseo® kit, which includes:
FREE Senseo® Coffee Pod System
Bag of Senseo® coffee pods
Senseo® Coffee Pod Canister for easy pod storage and long-lasting freshness
5 $20-off Senseo® coffee machine cards to share with friends and family
Coupon for $1 off any frozen Sara Lee® dessert"

This was in my email inbox on Tuesday!
One of the blogs I subscribe to had a blurb about this little bad boy and a promotion the company was doing. I went and signed up to see if I would "win" a machine and we did!! Now, I did have to pay shipping, but that was minimal and worth it for what they are sending us. It should be here next week - I'll let you know how it is!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Cool! How do you find time to do all this computer stuff????