Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Bye Bye Biscuits

My friend, Elissa, calls them Hocus Pocus Buns but I knew Little wouldn't know what that meant - - so I renamed them. My friend Mad asked for the recipe so here goes:

Melt 1/3 stick of butter.
Take crescent rolls and divide them into 8 triangles.
Dip large marshmallow into melted butter and then roll in a sugar and cinnamon combination (1/4 c. sugar and 2 tsp. cinnamon).
Rap the marshmallow in a crescent triangle and seal all edges. Dip the top in the butter and sugar mixture and then put in greased muffin pan (sugar side up).
Cook at 350 for 10 minutes and WAH LAH!

There you go!
Would be a great Easter breakfast tradition, I think. He went in the tomb - the tomb is empty. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! dear Kicklighters!
YUM!
~Mad

Bethany said...

I have to say that I am loving your blog. You write like you talk so I can picture you saying these things and I feel like I have had a visit with you. Plus I laugh the whole time. It is great keeping up with your family this way.