Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Quick Baby Update

Well, my third pregancy and I have finally been charged with Gestational Diabetes. So, what does this mean for me? Limited fun food, pricking my finger five times a day, and many prayers that this baby won't grow too big (my babies tend to be big enough without the help of gestational diabetes).

Seems I am doing great limiting my fun food and I have determined which fingers hurt the least to prick. After an ultrasound last week, it has been determined that the little girl is already 5 lbs (apparently smaller than Bubba or Little at this point but still big) and there are two months to go. FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!

So, if you think of your friend out here in the hot midwest, say a little prayer and even email if you have a minute. (Don't tell me horrid birthing stories and stuff, but just tell me how you are doing in your not so pregnant bodies) Even though I am living in the land of the computerless, I do have the respite of the laptop in the evenings an our grocery store actually has computers one can use and I am considering it :)

Good night!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Blog when you can. I love hearing what's going on with you. I will try to e-mail more. Hope you are feeling good!