Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Family Fun

Last week daddy was out of town. While daddy's away the family will play! So, we did a little craft time at our house. Bubba was mostly concerned with throwing toilet paper rolls like balls but Little got into the activity and is so proud of the "pumpakin" results.To learn how to make your own toilet paper roll pumpkins go here.

We also went out and got autumn/winter big boy shoes for Bubba. The whole experience was hilarious and I think I have a shoe lover on my hands. At first he was rooted to the spot as if his feet weighed 100 lbs. each - even said, "please help, mommy". Then he realized he had sure footing and he was off. He loves wearing socks as much as the shoes!!

Some "school" pictures of Bubba's are included too. He is too adorable with is backpack and loves that there are diggers and an excavator on it. He is loving his one morning a week at Toddler Time and charming his teachers. I am thrilled he is enjoying it.


Glad honey got back when he did. I had my first of five routine tests for the baby this week and ended up being at the hospital for five hours (ish). She just wouldn't wake up and do what they wanted her too and so they kept considering each test failed. Finally, after a nice lunch and more comfortable testing accomodations, she chose to awake, stretch and score 10 out of 10. Such a Kick! When we wake up and go for it we are a bunch of over achievers!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Aren't you creative?!? Those pumpkins are so cute!

What a big boy Thomas is and I am sure he is winning the hearts of all his teachers :).

Lily is looking so grown up in that picture, too.

Sounds like you have a perfectionist on your hands--10 out of 10 is very impressive :).

Hope the next tests don't have to take so long now that you know what she likes.

Debbie

Anonymous said...

I've decided that if I don't start leaving you comments, I'll never get around to sitting down and e-mailing a response. So, I'm jumping in to the blogging world...slowly. :)

The pumpkins are so stinkin' cute! You are quite the creative momma!! Seriously, I'm impressed. Abby would love if we did more of that. Things to ponder.

And your munchkins are precious...Thanks for blogging. I love reading what is going on in your life.

Anonymous said...

Kermit says Bubba's shoes look like Jeremy's. :) I can't believe you were in the hospital for 5 hours. Apparently, I should have talked to you about that instead of the Grey's Anatomy premiere last night!
Nicole